There is a wide range of courses available, including:
• Level 1 Groundsmanship - just £25*
• Level 1 Umpiring - FREE
• Introductory Scoring and Introductory Umpiring - FREE
• Google Digital Garage - FREE (three courses: marketing strategy, advertising, increasing your reach online)
For more information, please visit the HCB's Online Learning page below:
As part of Hants Learning Month, the HCB is also showing its appreciation for the key people in local cricket. Complete the very brief form(s) below and they will say a huge 'thank you' on their social media channels each Friday this month.
They start with the heroes who maintain your ground, moving on to scorers, umpires, coaches and volunteers.
• Groundstaff Appreciation Form - https://forms.gle/wdGe1XvBtNNA6uf4A - Deadline: Friday 5th June at 9am
• Scorers Appreciation Form - https://forms.gle/Re6Q1bCd8rjwo9xo6 - Deadline: Friday 12th June at 9am
• Umpires Appreciation Form - https://forms.gle/U5KMGwXKSbpzfpgM9 - Deadline Friday 19th June at 9am
• Coaches and Volunteers Appreciations Form - https://forms.gle/MMeAA7TcmeYXDx3E8 - Deadline Friday 26th June.
During the period of no cricket this is a great opportunity to enhance the skills or people within your club so do take the opportunity to sign up and give back to the sport we all love.
Head over to the Hants Learning Month page for the full picture, do email the Hampshire Cricket Board at HCB.Admin@ageasbowl.com and follow the #HantsLearningMonth hashtag.
The above content is also available via www.ageasbowl.com/cricket/news/lockdown-learning.
THE HCB TEAM
(*Hampshire Cricket Board will re-imburse the cost of grassroots club GMA (Grounds Management Association) membership to affiliated clubs. Cost is currently £65 per year, and entitles multiple members of a single club to large reductions in face to face courses and many other benefits - click here for our courses page)